Search results

1. xoxo01

Jitter for Vape Lite and/or V4 autoclickers.

Hi! My suggestion is simple, a mouse jitter feature to the autoclicker of vape lite and V4. It would have a checkbox option that says Jitter and when you check it you could set the jitter strength. I think this option would be amazing for people who record videos and want to look more legit...
  2. xoxo01

Is w-tap undetectable?

Read the title, is the cheat undetectable by serverside anticheats? A fast reply would be greatly appreciated.
  3. xoxo01

Bridging triggerbot?

Is there an cheat, that right-clicks at the perfect end of a block/places a block at the end of a block in ANY ghost client out there? (legit cheat for recording not scaffold)
  4. xoxo01

CTRL Click on Manthe Clicker?

Is there a control click feature to precisely edit values like on vape lite on manthe clicker? I am asking this because when i control click the slider on MC the textbox showing the value appears for a millisecond, and then disappears.
  5. xoxo01

Restoring Default Settings on Vape V3?

Is there a way to restore the default (factory) settings of vape v3? I have seen someone talk about this on vape lite, but is it possible on v3? sry if u think this is a dumb question lol
  6. xoxo01

MY SUGGESTION FOR VAPE V3

Hello, i was wondering if the developers of vape v3 could add a "legit" mode to safewalk which makes it so that the player sneaks in the end of every block rather than just stopping. It would make bridging with vape look a lot more legit and over-all just better.
  7. xoxo01

I need help with Public Presets.

I tried public profiles today, and i quickly saw that when i press the globe icon at the profiles tab nothing shows up. It's just an transparent screen with my cursor on it. Help ASAP