Search results

1. Apple

I think I found some FrozenOrb bypassing settings?

I mean personally I haven't logged onto velt in around a week, but it should be around the same. For AutoClicker use a 5 gap, eg 8-13 or 7-12 For Aimassist don;t use vertical as i'm pretty sure that's detectable. Pretty sure velts reach checks are only for high values, so you could probably use...
  2. Apple

sir im in need of assistance

Contact support https://www.vape.gg/contact/
  3. Apple

Settings for Premuim Queue [Mineman.club]

Don't use refill on MMC as it flags. I don't know about the throwpot though.
  4. Apple

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Got ssed on velt, they were in my process hacker and I got banned by an admin for disabling some PVS thing in process hacker. (idk if was PVS im pretty sure it was im prob retarded and it was something else tho)
  5. Apple

i got exposed for vape?

Why the fuck would you sign your name at the end of a post? Pointless autism. - Apple
  6. Apple

The Vape Cape (White Background)

Does anybody have the download thing for the white vape cape, the one with a white background (this one) if so can you hmu please
  7. Apple

Hide subscriptions on My Account

Halfway through an SS when a staff member made me run the HWID checker, i was in a skype call, so i got my friend to just make me an account really quickly, and i said that i had chargebacked, i would just do that.
  8. Apple

Fly and Glide

No. Go use huzuni.
  9. Apple

How to bypass screen share?

1) I bypassed you with vape V2 2) My friend bypassed you and tenebrous with vape lite. Nice.
  10. Apple

Review my Valux Settings

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought srtrafe was detectable, Reach you can turn up the max another .1 or .2 Velocity put your vertical to 100 W-TAP your delay can go down to around 120, i think. But if you get ssed i'm pretty sure their tool can find Vape V2,
  11. Apple

Forums

Half of the people here are either asking if Vape Lite bypasses hypixel, or they're not English. cancer
  12. Apple

Just bypassed

I'm pretty sure Manthe said a mod could of caused those strings, and that they were false. Oh, and i've also been screenshared by tene on practice (with V2), he didnt find anything.
  13. Apple

Quick Question

Do you have a brain?