Search results

1. vapelitemaster553

Is it safe to use Vape on Lunar?

Hey, I was just wondering, if Lunar patches their client and makes Vape unable to inject, is there any chance you get insta-banned for trying to inject it? Can you even get banned from Lunar Client for using cheats with AC off? I have a strange feeling in my stomach that Lunar is just using...
  2. vapelitemaster553

BAC now enabled on Hypixel

Badlion Anticheat is now enabled on Hypixel meaning you can't use Vape Lite on Badlion Client while playing Hypixel anymore. Is there any way to get around this? I've seen people using blatant fly hacks on GommeHD with BAC.
  3. vapelitemaster553

Hypixel Vape Lite settings? (130 ms)

I would very much appreciate some help finding safe settings moderators spectating live/ via their new replay feature (and watchdog) won't ban for. Only need settings for the modules; autoclicker, aimassist and reach. I get ~130 ping. Why do you use Vape Lite on Hypixel? I participate in many...
  4. vapelitemaster553

Nametags: Equipment Item whitelist

Personally I use Vape Lite, I don't know if this applies to Vape V3, but if it does, this would be a feature me and I think many other users would like to see implemented for both clients. Currently the Nametags Equipment feature only shows what armor the opponent is wearing and what item they...
  5. vapelitemaster553

Vape Lite Nametag absorption hearts

Currently Vape Lite doesn't show opponent's absorption hearts with nametag. Often this misleads you to think you can fight someone while you can't. I would love to see this feature in a later update.