Search results

1. P

is 3.25 reach okay for my main (hypixel)

i use 3.5 for like a year and never got banned
  2. P

Vape Lite and Vape V4 Suggestions

Vape V4: Click Sounds for Autoclicker Vape Lite: Click Sounds For Autoclicker, You should also add safe walk for god bridging
  3. P

Safe Hypixel settings.

Hi, was wondering for some safe hypixel settings, I am going to play on my main account and do not want to get banned, i normally use 3.2 to 3.3 or 3.4 i would like some reach, autoclicker, aim assist, and velocity settings. Thanks!
  4. P

Manthe clicker bug

um i have fixed this turns out someone tried to log in to my vape account and my account got locked i can now access manthe clicker now. but thank you
  5. P

Manthe clicker bug

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Manthe clicker 1.8 Brief description of the bug: when i try to open manthe clicker is opens then closes instantly, i turned off all my anti viruses and still does the same thing. How to reproduce the bug: try to open...
  6. P

Ingame Clicksounds

+1
  7. P

Remove scaffold delaya on vape v4 and vape lite

i just wanted them to do it so i can actually look like im speed bridging fast. the person that i saw that wanted the delay only wanted it added because he used right click auto clicker or click really fast. if they wanted legit scaffold look legit then they would just clikc once with right click
  8. P

Remove scaffold delaya on vape v4 and vape lite

Title ^^^^
  9. P

20 cps right click Hypixel

No
  10. P

What is HWID

yes
  11. P

New Version For Vape

vape lite and vape v4 are out. vape v4 is not screenshare proof cause its an internal client. vape lite is screensahre proof cause its an external client and can be deleted easily. So vape Z would be pointless (sry if im just being an idiot lol im new and just trying to help people on the fourms...
  12. P

What is HWID

The Hardware ID (HWID) is a set of numbers and letters (capital letters only) that uniquely identify your computer to any of our software. The HWID is made out of eighteen (18) characters e.g. 098H52ST479QE053V2 and it is used to unlock (register) our software in a computer.
  13. P

Legit Scaffold

its not especially with the new update to it about extra randomization i think that was added to it
  14. P

Vape Lite

I would like to see vape lite to have safewalk. It seems like a weird thing to say but i like safewalk especially for hypixel bedwars to god bridge or breezily and vape lite auto clicker is so much better then vape v4 so it would be so much bettter with safewalk on vape lite. ;)
  15. P

How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

Do you have to restart your computer? or can you shut it down cause i already shut it down before i restarted it because i forgot because i was doing something and i didnt wanna restart my pc yet.
  16. P

AutoClicker

How? I want it on the right click auto clicker not the left
  17. P

AutoClicker

And plus you dont know shit about anything
  18. P

AutoClicker

i want to click 25 though to act like im drag clicking smh
  19. P

My settings on hypixel (u will get banned for these settings on other servers with better anticheat)

Use 3.2-3.5 and only while sprinting checked for reach
  20. P

My settings on hypixel (u will get banned for these settings on other servers with better anticheat)

You will get banned after a day I tried it and it banned me like in a day or so