Search results

1. reohn

Hello Great America People!

I am play Hypixel From Residental IP in Great China! (LONG LIVE CPP!) I am ban?
  2. reohn

For those who can't inject new vape (v4/lite) into lunar or any other 3rd party client

redownload vape lite and dont rename the file redownload vape lite and dont rename the file
  3. reohn

For those who can't inject new vape (v4/lite) into lunar or any other 3rd party client

literally when you download it don't rename the file at all if you already did just redownload it other things you can do run in admin play legit edit you could also try restarting your computer but for me that worked
  4. reohn

Vape v4 or Lite is compatible with CM Pack.pl ?

lite probably will
  5. reohn

could you take on manthe irl mma?

Personally I probably wouldn't be able to given my current situation but wanted to hear your guys thoughts
  6. reohn

vypr vpn accounts free (giveaway) (hot milfs) (free) (no ads!) (undetected)

I completely forgot about this thread check conversations lol
  7. reohn

Settings that won’t get me watchdog banned

Bedwars Don’t care about atlas I have a really big penis Semi blatant pls
  8. reohn

Best vpn for hacking in the craft?

This goes for both legit and blatant like the best overall
  9. reohn

Update?

no way
  10. reohn

speed setting for hypixel?

title x3
  11. reohn

vypr vpn accounts free (giveaway) (hot milfs) (free) (no ads!) (undetected)

just like comment how much you LOVE the server hypixel and everything thats so perfect about it and really dick ride simon to high hell and then after poll closes check messages
  12. reohn

backtrack and fake latency

I use private closet cheat called lmaobox and its very undetected and has fake latency and backtrack for those who dont know what it is theres an in depth explanation here a genuine suggestion is to add vape lite nametags to v4 becausee holyy shit they look nice
  13. reohn

I have bought vape v4...

hypixel doesnt wanna detect reach so they just limit reach and your lag probably isn't helping either for your screen but its actually good for reach to have high ping some good setting for european players in general is https://pnrtscr.com/qcshqo just but your reach to anything between the two...
  14. reohn

Safe Settings.

No accusations, I recently started using these settings on main because my stats are trash and I'm doing fine I just changed reach to 3.15-3.2 because I have pretty good ping (~7-12 ms) they can be applied to lite, pretty sure everything but fast-place is on lite ALSO AUTO TOOL if lite has it...
  15. reohn

Theres no way people care this much about uuid

that sounds extremely lame if people judge people by uuid
  16. reohn

Theres no way people care this much about uuid

it is just a number if you do care, take your current uuid and thats how many inches I will be deep in your ass
  17. reohn

Lunar spoofer? (forge mod)

I remember there being one but it got patched, any new forge mods first person to tell me to buy lite I will blow up your computer via wifi and
  18. reohn

lunar client prob

tldr: lower your mouses polling to 125h