Search results

1. Plexcoo

How do I get a key logger without administrator rights?

ok, here are a couple of UAC bypasses you can set up yourself https://github.com/hfiref0x/UACME
  2. Plexcoo

Bypass vape3

none of them
  3. Plexcoo

How do I get a key logger without administrator rights?

this keylogger claims it can bypass UAC https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5734981
  4. Plexcoo

Question

MATH101 graduate right here guys http://www.coolmath.com/prealgebra/03-percents/01-percents-what-is-a-percent-01
  5. Plexcoo

Account Locked

yes, you’ll have to purchase lite separately.
  6. Plexcoo

Question

yes, 33% off.
  7. Plexcoo

How to hotkey in Vape Lite

im pretty sure binding keys in lite is similar to v3/v2. assure that the external UI is in focus, hold left shift, click the module button, and press a key while its listening. this should work.
  8. Plexcoo

Account Locked

you log in with the account attached to your email which you purchased vape with. not your forum account.
  9. Plexcoo

New Vape.gg

he basically took a more professional angle to the presentation and parsed all the memes. i like the new template i guess
  10. Plexcoo

Some one explain the W-Tap option..

thanks mate. lovely meme i put together in photoshop in about 3 minutes.
  11. Plexcoo

How to Unbind

hold shift and double click the module button in the gui
  12. Plexcoo

Some one explain the W-Tap option..

1. presses your W key repeatedly while attacking and in a forward motion towards an entity. this allows you to hit the entity further away from you. 2. while you’re attacking and moving forward 3. to deal more knockback to your opponent 4. depends on settings 5. depends on settings 6. watch this...
  13. Plexcoo

automate settings based on player health

i wouldnt call it completely impossible, nor am i asking for a new bypass. the majority of all servers dont block health indicators. this feature is most suited towards servers that dont have that implementation in place. my suggestion is in regards to opponent player health. if the health...
  14. Plexcoo

AutoClicker

the autoclicker doesn't target any specific entities. you hold down your left mouse button and it sets your key state to the attack bind repeatedly.
  15. Plexcoo

This is how CheatBreaker is spying on you

run cheatbreaker in a virtual environment if this is so concerning. i was able to do so using VMWare just fine. you’ll get a pop up saying something like “cheatbreaker does not support virtual machines” or whatever, but you can simply close out of it and continue regardless.
  16. Plexcoo

Help me choose

yes
  17. Plexcoo

BREAKER OF CHEATS

it’s only a matter of time before kernel mode/ring0 clients will be released. you can be prepared to pay 3 figures for them at a minimum.
  18. Plexcoo

automate settings based on player health

eg. increase reach/autoclicker/aimassist settings when targeted player's health is <= 4.0F. makes quickdropping easier.
  19. Plexcoo

Which other clients are good?

what a fucking load of bullshit. maybe you can use this to trick some retards into thinking it’s a real client and scam them.
  20. Plexcoo

Hypixel Staff Vape?

that would generally require them to reverse engineer the client and review the code. thats how all cracked vape users were detected previously.