Search results

1. A

Crits on hypixel?

Do crits on anticheat mode on Lagpixel actually do anything? I can't really tell the difference. Also does noslowdown flag?
  2. A

VL or V4 on Linux using Wine?

I'm switching over to Linux after a very long time of using windows, I was wondering if anyone has gotten VL or V4 to work with Wine. If it doesn't work I plan on just using a VM and passing through my GPU in order to use Adobe products and AAA games with anticheats. BUT I still would like to be...
  3. A

OCD Suggestion (Speaking for everyone)

I feel like this should be essential on all minecraft hack clients (and really any slider anywhere on the internet). This pisses EVERYONE (that I know of) off. What could be added is a plus and minus button on either side of the slider to move it one point, yes this setting is normally set to...
  4. A

Velocity not working?

I've been playing for the past few days and noticed that the velocity doesn't seem to be helping. I set it to 0 0 100 just to see if I was correct and for some reason I was still taking full kb. I think the issue is related to blatant mode enabled on load but I don't know for sure. (Going to...
  5. A

V3 + Badlion

I don't know if this is possible, but I would appreciate the ability to use vape with Badlion Client. I want to be able to have the fps boost and other utilities that Badlion provides and still have the ability to use legit scaffold. If it is impossible (or too much work) to get this, what is...
  6. A

Update?

I've been waiting for awhile now and was wondering what was holding back the bug fixes and stuff, like funds or lack of staff or motivation? Just wondering and feel like I'm asking for more than just myself on this one.