Search results

1. P

Banned hypixel

Instantly he will unban me
  2. P

Banned on hypixel with these settings (vape v3)

I got watchdog ban while playing on hypixel. For these settings: Reach range 3.5-3.6 Velocity h 74.6%, v 86.9%, chance 76.0%, water check antibot on My ping is 150-160 ms And ban for these settings on hypixel, I received only after a few days of playing on the server. What banned me for? If...
  3. P

Speed Hypixel

Why shouldn't I bother?
  4. P

Speed Hypixel

Why does watchdog ban for speed on hypixel?
  5. P

Blatant settings for hypixel

I can confidently say what these settings will ban me. The reason for this is a big reach. I was given a ban for 4.0 reach. And you advise you to put 4.2 reach.
  6. P

Blatant settings for hypixel

I need settings for vape v3, ping 150-200. The settings are blatant, and so that these settings are undetectable. Since I do not want to get banned. I want to upgrade the diamond division.
  7. P

Problem with vape v3

I noticed that when I use the autoclicker in vape v3, it shows cps mode 0 cps. Although the autoclicker does not cost 0 cps. How do I solve this problem?
  8. P

Hypixel blatant

Is it possible to play with blatant settings on hypixel and not be banned? My client is Vape v3 ping 150-200 ms
  9. P

Need settings for hypixel

Hello, what are the best settings to use for the hypixel server if my ping is 150-200 ms? My client is Vape v3. I need settings to quickly get level 25 on the hypixel. It is also important to not be banned. Thank!
  10. P

BowAimbot

How to configure bowaimbot in vape v3? So that he helps well when shooting with a bow.
  11. P

Settings for BackPlay

Give settings for BackPlay My ping is 60-80 My client is Vape v3 Settings can be given legit and semilegit. The main thing is that they be undetectable.