Search results

1. H

Issues with White Screen

I'm using badlion client and I've started my minecraft 1.8.9, I've disabled optifine because it was an issue in the first place, but now everytime I try to inject the screen just turns white.
  2. H

Best settings for Hypixel 54ms

Best settings for 54 MS? Will this get me banned?
  3. H

Mineplex Closet Settings?

Have been banned a lot messing with some shit.
  4. H

Vape V4 Kill Aura (Hypixel)?

I currently use: Reach: (3.8-4.0) AutoClicker: 16-20 CPS Scaffold W/ safewalk: Legit (Low Delay) Chams: See-thru walls. AntiBot - Advanced (Don't remove bots) Nametags. Is there anything else I can add to be fun to use that won't get me banned for bedwars. I don't know if I can use Kill Aura huh?
  5. H

Can I switch from Vape V3 to Vape Lite?

Hey, I own Vape V3 Lifetime, but I was wondering if I could switch to the Vape Lite Lifetime, I want to have the Vape Lite because it's injectable into badlion client, and badlion client boosts my fps from 20 to 500 literally. Whilst Vape V2-V3 only injects into Minecraft and there are...
  6. H

Bug with Blatant Mode?

Crashing upon using blatant mode?
  7. H

[V3] Issues connecting to forge?

On the latest Forge 1.8.
  8. H

Hud Feature to Vape V3

Is it more or does anyone else like seeing what they have toggled on?
  9. H

Vape V3 Injection Method + Idea

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks that Vape V3 should be able to inject externally like Vape Lite so we can put it on BLC. Secondly, should people who buy Vape3 Lifetime get Vape Lite free?