1. :))

I want pvp texture packs

Need to fucking clear my history
  2. :))

I want pvp texture packs

Fuck you I actually clicked that omfg
  3. :))

Retard off the week #3 "(::" or some shit

You don't know anything about me ok? So you can shut up. I'm literally ignoring you but I'm so curious to see behind the "view ignored content" button that blocks your ugly face and your profile of the wolves giving each other hickeys. I don't want to talk to you ever again so please block me...
  4. :))

Killaura

Turn on autoclicker and Killaura at the same time
  5. :))

I don't care about ranks
  6. :))

Been using Killaura... help

Ignored
  7. :))

Lmao
  8. :))

Nah I don't cheat much I usually play legit I just like to cheat in ranked skywars lol. Btw ur saying that but ur on these forums too, meaning you probably cheat. I also do not spend my free time on minecraft lmao I spend it with my friends and family like a normal person. No hate tho u seem nice.
  9. :))

Me or the retard Oucisnsas or whatever
  10. :))

Also you got a lot of this wrong... I thought you were supposed to be smart. You should put yourself on retard of the week. I said "I didn't call you retarded" not "I didn't call you retard" idk if you made that mistake like the autistic person you are, or you actually thought I would make a...
  11. :))

Btw u spelled wannabe wrong. You're supposed to keep the words "wanna" and "be" together. Not apart. You understand? Pretty sure they taught you about compound words in first grade.
  12. :))

You wanna stop being autismatic and answer my question? I post wherever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want and if you don't like that you can nicely FUCK OFF.
  13. :))

I just got cancer while reading this reply.
  14. :))

ive been using Killaura on ranked skywars on hypixel. Not many people are calling me out. My settings are: APS MIN/MAX: 10 ATTACK RANGE: 3.3 SWING RANGE: 5.5 MAX ANGLE 110.4 MAX TARGETS: 1 Should I keep using this i don't want to be banned
  15. :))

Just got banned

Yep
  16. :))

Help

Ok
  17. :))

Help

A lot of people are saying I hack with my reach at 3.3 to 3.5 should I turn it down or no
  18. :))

94% chance u won't get banned settings.(Hypixel)

Have u been banned?? I'm scared to use that high reach I use 3.3 to 3.5 and people still hackusate me
  19. :))

Oh yeah that guy uses 4 block lol
  20. :))

Ooooh is it??