X-RAY

nexxus12

Social Credit
I Will really like a x-ray in VAPE. I like to use it while playing factions and i think that will be a nice thing for the client

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
There is no X-Ray module for Vape v3/Vape Lite.
There is however a different version of it, which is more stable/allows you to search for not just blocks;it's called "Search"
If you cannot find this, it's not in the "Render" section like you would probably expect. Check for it in "GUI" on Vape v3. For Vape Lite, it's quite obvious where it's located.
To search for ores, just insert the block name you want to find. (i.e. diamond ores, "diamond_ore")

winstonwlau

Social Credit
There is no X-Ray module for Vape v3/Vape Lite.
There is however a different version of it, which is more stable/allows you to search for not just blocks;it's called "Search"
If you cannot find this, it's not in the "Render" section like you would probably expect. Check for it in "GUI" on Vape v3. For Vape Lite, it's quite obvious where it's located.
To search for ores, just insert the block name you want to find. (i.e. diamond ores, "diamond_ore")

I think what OP was trying to get at was to add in an x-ray module to Vape, as this is the suggestions forum. While I understand Search exists, I feel like a wall-hack module with opacity configuration and a whitelist of blocks to view would be very useful.

Saprix

Social Credit
I think what OP was trying to get at was to add in an x-ray module to Vape, as this is the suggestions forum. While I understand Search exists, I feel like a wall-hack module with opacity configuration and a whitelist of blocks to view would be very useful.
Use chams to see players

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
I want xray too, I just like being able to disappear all the blocks for a second to see rather than individual modules to see different things. (I personally want xray to see beds) the search module doesn't work for that for some reason.