V3 + Badlion

VapeV4 VapeLite

AgentTen

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '18
I don't know if this is possible, but I would appreciate the ability to use vape with Badlion Client. I want to be able to have the fps boost and other utilities that Badlion provides and still have the ability to use legit scaffold. If it is impossible (or too much work) to get this, what is the possibility of getting legit scaffold in Vape Light? I feel it would make it more enticing to the Bedwars players.

ash

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '20
+1

I think this would be a really cool concept. Hopefully this can happen :)

Social Credit
I don't know if this is possible, but I would appreciate the ability to use vape with Badlion Client. I want to be able to have the fps boost and other utilities that Badlion provides and still have the ability to use legit scaffold. If it is impossible (or too much work) to get this, what is the possibility of getting legit scaffold in Vape Light? I feel it would make it more enticing to the Bedwars players.
legit scaffold is in vape lite. its just called scaffold though

Daruh

Social Credit
+1

would be pretty good inject vape v3 in other clients like badlion or labymod

Saprix

Social Credit
+1

would be pretty good inject vape v3 in other clients like badlion or labymod
They can't, cause it's very hard to make modules work in a " modified Minecraft version ". Btw, badlion is an anticheat client side

Anna

Social Credit
They can't, cause it's very hard to make modules work in a " modified Minecraft version ". Btw, badlion is an anticheat client side
Badlion Client is only a client side anti cheat if your playing on a BAC enabled server

xMauZ

Social Credit
Even though Vape Lite works on BLC, it isn't and will probably never be supported, as stated by the developers many many times now. Vape Lite has a legit scaffold, it's just called scaffold.

Slicer

Social Credit
This is possible with Vape Lite and is unique to lite. I dont think that will be coming to V3 and time soon unfortunately!