i cant l inject vapev4 with lumar client

catfii

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
I usually can inject v4 with lunar but idk why I can't for the past week ish any fixes?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
restart pc, close anything that interferes with minecraft/vape, disable resourcepacks in minecraft, disable any messy mods in lunar client, go to windowed mode with a small resolution of the game, in main menu, then try to inject.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
also try to disable antivirus or add vape into exclusions list to ur antivirus

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
The way it injects might be different depending on the user's pc.
Some need to use sort of injecting guides, others have no issues
Basically what Gab and Projazz said should do the work on any client (lunar, pure forge...)

Reactions: Gab
VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
basically how vape works with popular clients is that they have the mappings for thoose specific clients like lunar and badlion, now if they dont have mappings for clients like lunar + forge, it will not inject as the client and vape mappings are different.

VapeV4

243ms

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
如果你同时拥有badlion或者lunar时可能会出现客户端都打不开的情况,建议重新安装

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
If you have badlion or lunar at the same time, you may not be able to open the client. It is recommended to reinstall it.
that makes no sense, i have both badlion and lunar and i still can use vape on both. its recomended to reinstall what??

VapeV4 VapeLite

Easy

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I usually can inject v4 with lunar but idk why I can't for the past week ish any fixes?
Injection to lunar sometimes gets wonky, but personally I found this to work for me:
1. After you start injecting, make sure to alt-tab to minecraft and then back to the vape window (if unsure, click inside the vape window)
2. Alt-tab back to minecraft, open your inventory and click inside it a few times.
I'm not sure if the inventory part is that crucial but it's worked for me since 2021.

Reactions: Gab