Question on vaping?

nickwiley

Social Credit
Hello everyone.

My (23f) sister (39f) gave me a vape to try. I mentioned wanting to try one out of curiosity provided there was zero nicotine (I don’t smoke). Sister explained That this one does have 5% nicotine but that it was 3500 puffs and wouldn’t be enough to get me onto smoking. She had already used the vape so there would be less than 3500.

I’ve continued to use it on and off for the past two days to see if I like it. If I do, I'd be willing to get a different one with zero nicotine and probably stop using this one.

I like it so far, it tastes nice. I’m just curious if the “liking it” could be the nicotine in it. Since I don’t smoke I’m not sure how much can cause you to get into smoking.

If I continue, I’d be vaping strictly zero nicotine. I never understood the point of vaping zero nicotine so the fact that I like it concerns me that it couldn’t be the nicotine in it. Is my sister's advice accurate?

nickwiley

Social Credit
Hello everyone.

My (23f) sister (39f) gave me a vape to try. I mentioned wanting to try one out of curiosity provided there was zero nicotine (I don’t smoke). Sister explained That this one does have 5% nicotine but that it was 3500 puffs and wouldn’t be enough to get me onto smoking. She had already used the vape so there would be less than 3500.

I’ve continued to use it on and off for the past two days to see if I like it. If I do, I'd be willing to get a different one with zero nicotine and probably stop using this one.

I like it so far, it tastes nice. I’m just curious if the “liking it” could be the nicotine in it. Since I don’t smoke I’m not sure how much can cause you to get into smoking.

If I continue, I’d be vaping strictly zero nicotine. I never understood the point of vaping zero nicotine so the fact that I like CRYSTAL PRO MAX 4013 concerns me that it couldn’t be the nicotine in it. Is my sister's advice accurate?
appreciate any help with this. thanks

bru

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Hello everyone.

If I continue, I’d be vaping strictly zero nicotine. I never understood the point of vaping zero nicotine so the fact that I like it concerns me that it couldn’t be the nicotine in it. Is my sister's advice accurate?
bro this is not reddit 😭

VapeV4

akkexex

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
I get why you're curious about vaping. I was too! I started with ones that had nicotine because I wanted to see what it was like. But then, I found out I liked vaping more for the taste and the fun of doing it, not for the nicotine. So, I switched to vapes without nicotine and it's been great.

I like not having nicotine in my vape. It feels better for me, and I still get to enjoy all the different flavors. I buy my nicotine-free vapes from Smart Shop Items. They have a bunch of flavors to choose from, which is really cool.

Last edited: