Auto Heal Settings with custom items (Hypixel)

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
So I play a lot of pit and pit has these custom spawn eggs that give health, I have tried before many times and I dunno how to make it so auto heal works with the first aid egg. Along with that I have no clue what settings to make it look legit as possible as well. Please help me out I am dying a lot and I don’t want to be dying a lot)

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Some 1 is folding and also use the mod you dingus
What the fuck do you mean I never fold ever, I’m so good at never folding, I fold from my set into my multiple herasys then hop on them but how does omi mod give you auto heal lol. Just help me bro

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
So I play a lot of pit and pit has these custom spawn eggs that give health, I have tried before many times and I dunno how to make it so auto heal works with the first aid egg. Along with that I have no clue what settings to make it look legit as possible as well. Please help me out I am dying a lot and I don’t want to be dying a lot)
ye this is good tbh idk but if u get it help me bro also coz ye

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
What the fuck do you mean I never fold ever, I’m so good at never folding, I fold from my set into my multiple herasys then hop on them but how does omi mod give you auto heal lol. Just help me bro.
Omis mod has auto aidegg Im pretty sure idk if it does it silently so u might wanna check that. I dont use autoaid egg I just do it myself its really not that hard just hotkey to it or sum.