2. Z

Detection

is it still bannable to use the client?
  3. Z

Detection

possibly delete fortnite Easy Anti Cheat files first
  4. Z

Detection

my acc was 6-7 yrs old with crazy skins plus geforce now has downsides to a normal pc
  5. Z

Detection

ok i hope so
  6. Z

Detection

Is there anything you recommend for us to do? I don't blame you at all I understand what it means to cheat even if it is on a separate game. Do you think our ban will ever be reverted or is this going to be permanent for everyone effected?
  7. Z

Detection

Sorry for the late response. The answer is no. My PC is new but I have already had enough time to remove the bloatware and everything like that.
  8. Z

Detection

Maybe your pc is just built different
  9. Z

Detection

I hope you aren't banned. But the new version of Vape is actually the reason for the detection I think. The old versions never caused this issue when I used them.
  10. Z

Detection

Thank you for your advice. I will try to keep asking over and over because I won't let this go
  11. Z

Detection

I'm really mad because support is rate limiting my support tickets and keep closing them without a good response. They are so lazy and not helpful at all.
  12. Z

Detection

There are multiple forms of bans, one being a blatant detection (resulting in a instant kick from the game), and another being a out of instance detection where Easy Anti Cheat detects the files you have opened since it is a client side AC. The second scenario is what occured with us and it also...
  13. Z

Detection

No, I do not have any of those. My PC is fairly new with not too many programs installed. I am very confident in the fact that Vape V4 has caused this ban. I still won't blame Manthe, but Easy Anti Cheat is the main reason behind this issue.
  14. Z

Detection

We never injected while playing, only while Fortnite was closed. And you won't know you are banned until 24 hours after.
  15. Z

Detection

You will recieve a full ban in around 24 hours from launch.