Recent content by ZockYY

1. Z

sorry about asking again, but when you replied to my vpn post when you said yes you mean that...

sorry about asking again, but when you replied to my vpn post when you said yes you mean that the accounts on the same ip would be safe after one is banned as long as i dont log into that ip again?
  2. Z

VPN

can anyone help me better understand ip/sec bans? mainly for hypixel if im playing 2 accounts on 1 ip and one of my accounts gets banned can't i just turn on a vpn and go on the 2nd account? Extra : (im not playing them at the same exact time) i use mysterium vpn another question : ive been...
  3. Z

ping settings

thanks so much
  4. Z

ping settings

thanks for the reply! is it just those two that change with ping ?
  5. Z

ping settings

so ive heard with higher ping you get away with higher reach settings, is that the case for everything or just reach? velo too ? thanks in advance, ps does the sprint hack do anything if im already using toggle sprint?
  6. Z

settings

i just got autobanned by venom anticheat (vipermc) for these settings, any red flags / recommendations on new settings? it was for ''blacklisted modifications'' if that helps around 70-80ms autoclicker 13.8-16.3 extra+ (jitter) aim assist - reach 3.2-3.3 chance 50% - advanced
  7. Z

Screenshare advice

hcf / facs
  8. Z

Screenshare advice

thanks for the replies, so do i delete vape when im getting screenshared? you just mean out of the long list of steps right ? like i would only have to do them once other than the task scheduler?
  9. Z

Screenshare advice

i was watching the bypass video by specially (how to bypass 2k23 posted in forums somewhere ) and i had a question about it, so vape lite always stays on my computer? i never delete it? and i only have to go all through these steps once? or only if i undownload and redownload it ? then if im...
  10. Z

Vape Lite

i own v4, but i am a ghost client cheater, i mainly only autoclick but i want to cheat a little more. bc i realized that everyone around me cheats more i just have a few questions (super scared of getting banned) i want to buy vape lite, is it screenshare proof ?( 100%? ) pass echo ? is there a...