Recent content by ZappyMonster

1. Z

No Slowness Anti Debuff Bypass Hypixel?

Does the no slowness checkbox in anti-debuff bypass hypixel? It's useful to me for bedwars.
  2. Z

Does Anti-Debuff bypass Hypixel right now without remove effects?

Does no slowness bypass hypixel?
  3. Z

Is 100% chance safe, though? Will it silent flag or have poor hitreg?
  4. Z

I have few questions. This is for Hypixel: Is reach 3.1-3.2 100% chance safe to use for main? I'm 70 ping. What are the best settings for backtrack lag based? What are the best settings for fake lag dynamic? Thank you.
  5. Z

I'm using this for bedwars and this is for my main.
  6. Z

[GUIDE] MinemenClub Detections

@IncognitoDoge What are safe silent aura settings that bypass for mmc on my main? I'm on around 80-90 ping on NA.
  7. Z

An Actual Guide To Hypixel's (Complicated) Ban System.

But if I wait for my other account to be unbanned so there are no bans currently on my IP then the security ban will be ok right?
  8. Z

Does Hypixel IP ban? Like for example, if the unbanned account was to be played on an IP with an account that is currently banned, would the unbanned account be security banned or something?
  9. Z

So my secondary account was security banned because my friend was using it and I was cheating and got banned. My friend got security banned and I got cheating banned. Now that I'm unbanned, how does my friend get his account un-security banned?
  10. Z

FRIENDS BETA CODE GIVEAWAY

love it