Recent content by Zachary Klein

1. Zachary Klein

f

I'm just gonna say if your looking to buy the reoccurring subscription you might as well just buy vape lite permanent.
  2. Zachary Klein

Vape for Anarchy (2B2T) server use.

Alright, thanks for the answers.
  3. Zachary Klein

Vape for Anarchy (2B2T) server use.

Are the Vape blatant features good enough for Anarchy use or should I look into other clients made for blatant use only?
  4. Zachary Klein

[REQUEST] Best Vape Settings to Look Legit

What are the best possible Vape settings where I can still look legit but be a god [basically where only top tier pvpers could beat me or other hacks/vape users.]
  5. Zachary Klein

A bridging category.

Well then maybe add it to the other category or just add the other bridges to the blatant category.
  6. Zachary Klein

A bridging category.

Remove safe walk and make a bridging category with bridges like speed bridging, stacking and breezily bridge.
  7. Zachary Klein

ULTIMATE Skywars Guide for VAPE V3 + SETTINGS!

There actually pretty good settings.
  8. Zachary Klein

ULTIMATE Skywars Guide for VAPE V3 + SETTINGS!

Thanks for this I will be trying out these settings for sure.
  9. Zachary Klein

ULTIMATE PotPvP Guide for VAPE V3 + SETTINGS!

For anyone using optifine instead of changing your zoom key for the autoclicker just change the bind key to V instead of C.
  10. Zachary Klein

Thoughts on current v3?

Ah! That is true.
  11. Zachary Klein

Thoughts on current v3?

What about adding throw rod or snowballs/eggs?
  12. Zachary Klein

If you could that would be great I really want something that looks legit but I can still make it to like diamond or master.
  13. Zachary Klein

Legit?

What?
  14. Zachary Klein

Vape won't inject.

My vape won't inject. I am using Vape V3 I tried to inject it a minute ago and it crashed mc then I redownloaded it and now it keeps getting stuck on stage 8 if anyone knows how to fix this let me know.
  15. Zachary Klein

@ZeroTwo Do these settings work on ranked skywars? (Looking for something that looks legit but where I can still make diamond or even masters.)