Recent content by yunnr

1. Y

Ask a question about VAPE

我认为,我也许找到了方法,在gui选项中有一个功能关闭掉,然后你的游戏页面尺寸调到最大,就可以了,不用谢我。
  2. Y

VAPE V3 does not work in minecraft of NetEase

I hope you can try downloading NetEase's "Minecraft" real prompt for "no minecraft found",
  3. Y

I've tried schemes such as redownloading, but I don't understand why the lite version works and V3 doesn't. I think the lite version works, and the V3 version should work. Perhaps 1048956265 users are right that his name is a Chinese name, but V3 detects English names, so there is another...
  4. Y

I tried to use V3 on NetEase's Minecraft, but "no minecraft found" was prompted, but the lite version is available on NetEase. Is there any way to use V3 on NetEase? NetEase website "mc.163.com" I am a Chinese player, I think NetEase's Chinese agent Minecraft destroyed the game, and I want to...
  5. Y

而且V3中的许多特性都不起作用,我看不出V3的功能。字体很小。有办法放大吗?
  6. Y

How to enabled Blatant mode
  7. Y

而且V3里很多功能都无法使用,而且我看不清V3的功能,字体特别小,有什么方法可以放大吗 And many of the features in V3 are not working, and I can't see the function of V3. The font is very small. Is there any way to enlarge it?
  8. Y

我使用VAPE V3 无法使用 Fly 和 Scaffold ,是否有解决的方案,我是一个 VAPE 的粉丝,我很热爱它 I can't use Fly and Scaffold with VAPE V3. Is there a solution? I'm a fan of VAPE and I love it.
  9. Y

I often play in Internet cafes, my home computer is not a 64-bit system, and the 64-bit system...

I often play in Internet cafes, my home computer is not a 64-bit system, and the 64-bit system can not be replaced, so I can unlock my IP restrictions, absolutely will not publish my account, my account is xiaoliang