Recent content by YourMom69

1. Y

w tap settings

It is not detectable, but it doesn't work well and will get you combo'd more often than it will get you combos. Sprint resetting modules (at least on Vape) are subpar. Just learn to w tap / block hit yourself.
  2. Y

nojumpdelay and aimassist

Yes. Neither of them is detectable.
  3. Y

does anyone have any good 100 - 120 ms Hypixel closet settings for main?

Reach doesn't ban and neither does velocity, at least with legit settings. Not sure why Merryzz would "claim" that in a video when they just dropped the most popular configs on these forums recently that feature legit settings for both velocity and reach on Hypixel. Go look at those configs as a...
  4. Y

mmc ranked, pls help me

My problem with extra and extra+ is that they drag down your overall average CPS and aren’t really necessary. As far as I can tell, all they do is slightly increase your minimum and maximum CPS. There’s no reason you couldn’t just do that manually by leaving a gap of 4-5 in between your CPS...
  5. Y

FakeLag help pls

Assuming you were banned from Hypixel, it was probably because of fake lag. Despite the common sentiment I’ve seen lately that it’s legitimate, it is in fact not. It is very blatant. I used it on lower settings than you and got called out for it by multiple people, and when I reviewed my...
  6. Y

mmc ranked, pls help me

Highly unlikely you got banned for only using an auto clicker. I only auto-click on MMC and haven’t gotten banned in years. Here’s my settings: 12 - 16, normal randomization, break blocks 0 - 10.
  7. Y

Is it safe to use keepsprint in bed wars?

Keep sprint is generally considered a blatant module. I personally wouldn't use it if I was trying to look legit.
  8. Y

[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

You're 100% trolling me now. There's no way a Well-Known member who posted the settings guides you did above just said: "I used 3.3 reach with 0.1 hitboxes but that's hardly blatant." There's absolutely no shot that wasn't a troll response.
  9. Y

Then you either got banned for another module, used a fuck ton of reach with hitboxes, or were playing ranked. I've reviewed hundreds of Atlas cases where I can draw concrete evidence of the suspect using subtle hitboxes using some basic math but those cases always count against my report...
  10. Y

Okay, bro. I've played in 1,000+ Skywars and Bedwars games with 0.1-0.2 hitboxes on my main account and haven't been banned for it once. I've also filled out almost as many Atlas reports, and the Hypixel staff team just ISN'T competent or diligent enough about catching cheaters to recognize...
  11. Y

You're automatically retarded for suggesting hitboxes? I think you're automatically retarded for saying that shit, to be honest.
  12. Y

wtap vape lite better than vapev4 ???? w-tap vape lite created differently vape v4

All of them is the only correct answer. After subjecting myself to reading this post, I'm not sure whether I should laugh, cry, or press a .22 to my temple and pull the trigger.
  13. Y

Bug Report

Throw pot can be useful for potions, but it's useless for souping. I had a similar problem, and I was also banned from lunar for autosouping. If you want to be good or avoid being banned, ignore auto soup and learn how to do it yourself. I'd advise you to do the same with potting; it's not...
  14. Y

Some help?

That's the way it was intended to be. If you're clicking exactly 20, it's far more obvious for an anti-cheat to detect than clicking 15-20.