Recent content by yorik100

1. Y

Manual save button

I can't find the manual save button in v4.08 and auto save doesn't seem to be efficient enough to do whatever it's supposed to do
  2. Y

[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

But that will never get you banned
  3. Y

That's how TCP packets work, if you disconnect and reconnect from internet, you will not send packets while you're disconnect, the packets will be queued and sent whenever you're connected back
  4. Y

Hello, I've been using 90% vertical velocity for months and didn't get a single ban (tried in any gamemodes). Same for 0.25 Hitboxes. Blink is fine, as long as you don't use it for a long time, you might get lagbacked but never, EVER banned for it.
  5. Y

Criticals (packet) and longjump both instaban, can confirm, everything else is quite accurate except timer that might get you banned, BeanerNet bans if using Spoof ping + Advanced Spoof (tried twice in duels with 80 ms delay) -> Tried months ago, probably still the case. I also don't see...
  6. Y

InvWalk completely broke today

It doesn't work at all, in any menu, when I press spacebar it goes right and when I press 9 it jumps, tried in vanilla and forge, same results, restarted my computer and reinstalled Vape, same results. Edit : Fixed
  7. Y

i got banned gg

Can PingSpoof get you staff banned? Seems like the same thing happened to me
  8. Y

"Feature : Auto-Lava"

It's a really damn good idea, considering the fact that when you use hitboxes, it's way harder to click under the enemy without interracting with it (which doesn't make you place any lava), that'd be really nice if they'd add that, but for some reasons I can't explain, some people dislike that...
  9. Y

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

How tf would someone notice 3.1 reach? Hypixel is the laggiest server ever, 3.1 on Hypixel is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY harder to notice than 3.1 on Minemen due to Minemen having a one tenth of Hypixel's ping, even with only AimAssist, I get double/triple hits from VERY far
  10. Y

You legit loot a chest 2 times faster by dragclicking it than with a 100 delay cheststealer
  11. Y

Kill Aura Target

YES
  12. Y

Not air only 75% velocity
  13. Y

Hypixel doesn't ban for ChestSteal and false bans, it DOES false ban, it's a fact
  14. Y

You can set combo reach pretty high, like 3.2-4.5 100% chance AutoClicker to 16 CPS Velocity 75% horizontal/vertical 100% chance air only target disabled You can also set right click to 20 CPS Ninja Bridge can be set to 0 delay but idk, it's better to keep a bit of a delay even tho it'll NEVER...
  15. Y

I got false banned while looting a chest but when I used 4.2-4.21 reach on my alt for few months I never got banned