Recent content by xoxo01

1. xoxo01

Does Safewalk bypass watchdog?

this is so fucking true bro
  2. xoxo01

Question

v4 does not work on lunar ive tried several times and even reinstalled after the 4.04 update
  3. xoxo01

Vape V4 Badlion Keystrokes

it does work for me
  4. xoxo01

Vape V4 into PvPLounge Client?

why the fuck would you even use it on BAC servers are u dumb or smthng
  5. xoxo01

Autoclicker suggestion

+1
  6. xoxo01

Jitter for Vape Lite and/or V4 autoclickers.

Hi! My suggestion is simple, a mouse jitter feature to the autoclicker of vape lite and V4. It would have a checkbox option that says Jitter and when you check it you could set the jitter strength. I think this option would be amazing for people who record videos and want to look more legit...
  7. xoxo01

Ingame Clicksounds

+1
  8. xoxo01

Legit Hypixel Settings on Vape V4

wtf 3.15-2.25????
  9. xoxo01

Is w-tap undetectable?

Read the title, is the cheat undetectable by serverside anticheats? A fast reply would be greatly appreciated.
  10. xoxo01

invite me to priv cheats (edited)

invite me to priv cheats (edited)
  11. xoxo01

Bridging triggerbot?

Is there an cheat, that right-clicks at the perfect end of a block/places a block at the end of a block in ANY ghost client out there? (legit cheat for recording not scaffold)
  12. xoxo01

New website look

Didn't watch it all but pretty much yes.
  13. xoxo01

New website look

It is indeed a hint of vape v4 because of the new logo. In vape v4's text gui theres the same vape logo as the new one in the homepage
  14. xoxo01

CTRL Click on Manthe Clicker?

Is there a control click feature to precisely edit values like on vape lite on manthe clicker? I am asking this because when i control click the slider on MC the textbox showing the value appears for a millisecond, and then disappears.