Recent content by Welcometomyminecraft

1. W

coldnetwork

i will use 3.05 3.10 reach i think 3.15-3.25 is too blatant.
  2. W

coldnetwork

bro i asked for settings and this is what u reply with
  3. W

coldnetwork

i just got unbanned from coldnetwork. idk if the ac is good or bad. what settings should i use to not get banned by anticheat, frozen by staff or hackusated? (not blatant settings)
  4. W

coldnetwork profile?

wdym aimassist 12 and what 10 and what is vert
  5. W

coldnetwork profile?

i use vape v4 but i have vape lite too so ok then ill try thanks
  6. W

My account was locked please help me manthe

its been an hour and he didnt reply. i hope for you that he will reply soon
  7. W

coldnetwork profile?

i need coldnetwork settings that i wont get caught by staff (frozen), banned by anticheat or hackusated. if someone has some good legit settings reply.
  8. W

coldnetwork

i need settings for coldnetwork that i wont get caught (frozen) by staff, banned by anticheat or hackusated. last time i played i got caught with liquidbounce cos i didnt have vape but now i do and i got banned for 15 days and i have 3 days left. so i need good legit settings please reply with...
  9. W

My account was locked please help me manthe

@Manthe he needs help with his account
  10. W

coldpvp config/profile

what should i use then
  11. W

coldpvp config/profile

i need settings that i wouldn't get frozen by staff/detected by anticheat or hackusated with. if someone have some reply with the settings!. (oh and also vape v4 i dont think that matters but... vape v4)
  12. W

watermark mods color change

Hello, i saw on ziblacking vid that the aimassist is on a diffrent color and not red and ik its an overlay but please add that so u can change the mods color too and not only the watermark itself.
  13. W

isn't 3.1 to 3.2 reach obvious?

oh, if you're worried about getting frozen then use 3.0 - 3.2 with vertical check and disable water (if u have vape v4 cos disable water is only on v4) and you should be good
  14. W

Logo for vape lite

yeah they should add that
  15. W

Logo for vape lite

yeah its on vape v4 idk why they dont do the same thing but with vape lite instead of vape v4 on vape lite