Recent content by Wanaki

1. W

Expand

What if manthe starts to do hacks for other games like csgo, lol, fortnite, etc. I think it isnt a bad idea, and u guys have at the moment a good reputation with vape.
  2. W

Minemenclub Settings help

I use un minemen reach 3.1-3.2 only sprinting, aim assist velocitiy 100, ángel 200, velocity horizontal 87, wtap 247 and 160 for sumo, and nametags equipment, and the other things as default or i dont use it, and today a staff frozed me and i bypassed the ss
  3. W

AutoClicker VLite

No, i mean if i put the autoclicker in 10 cps, with that option im going to do idk 4-5 cps with the right click only with the sword, and in other way I can use the right autoclicker for blocks or something else
  4. W

AutoClicker VLite

oh, but, they cuould add the option and do something like, if i put the left clicker in 10-12cps, the vape do a division (idk something like cps/2.5) and put the perfect cps in the right clicker to do blockhit. idk if u understand me
  5. W

AutoClicker VLite

I think manthe could add the blockhit option in the vlite autoclicker like un vape v2/3, it’s a los better than use the right autoclicker