Recent content by VryLegitPersonRightHere

1. VryLegitPersonRightHere

My Guide to Cheating on Minemen Club

When you say 5-7 range do you mean like 2 cps difference? So f.ex 14-16? cus rn ive been using 9-14 And aim assist on 6 just to get aim to be a little smoother for the fun of it
  2. VryLegitPersonRightHere

What hitbox can I use with 3.1-3.3 reach

So its like reach but better but also easier to get banned for the same amount of reach?
  3. VryLegitPersonRightHere

What hitbox can I use with 3.1-3.3 reach

I've seen people use like only hitbox and no reach. Why is that? why do people use hitboxes?
  4. VryLegitPersonRightHere

lunar

I'll do you one better How is faq
  5. VryLegitPersonRightHere

do u guys like my new setup

GG that a good mouse
  6. VryLegitPersonRightHere

True tho some of hteir mice aint half bad tho razer viper mini is good for budget i would say ultimate is rly gooood which it is but it gets outclassed my superligth for same price
  7. VryLegitPersonRightHere

Lmfao that is a epic setup tho lets be honest
  8. VryLegitPersonRightHere

I don't really mind pink although it pains me when people focus mainly on color more than how good it is.
  9. VryLegitPersonRightHere

I didn't notice the dildos before I read the comments... Other than that pretty good setup Idk why you chose what looks like a basilisk you could get like a g pro superlight pink edition although that's on the expensive side. Also what keyboard is that??
  10. VryLegitPersonRightHere

i need hypixel settings for duels

Reach: 3.1-3.3 (Nothing ticked) Velocity: 80% (Water check and Targetting on) Autoclicker: 16-20 (Everything ticked except right mode and limit to items) Aim assist: Anything you like (Would not recommend using it outside of 1v1s) Antibot: Advanced Fastplace: 1
  11. VryLegitPersonRightHere

blm brownies

Are there any replacements for the peanut butter and the wheat?
  12. VryLegitPersonRightHere

God settings discussion??

Thank you so much for your assistance I really do appreciate it. You have a wonderful life and I hope you get a good looking partner in the future
  13. VryLegitPersonRightHere

Vape injection

Personally i have vape v4
  14. VryLegitPersonRightHere

Vape injection

Is it possible to inject vape into later versions of the game like 1.18 ? Every time I've tried the launcher just crashes. I've tried badlion, forge (with only optifine in it) and vanilla
  15. VryLegitPersonRightHere

God settings discussion??

Wouldn't have nothing checked make reach kinda blatant sometimes f.ex in water?