Recent content by Virox

1. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

ok tyvm ;)
  2. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

ty for confirming, do you know if autoclicker 8-13 will set off logs on servers with good anticheats like mmc?
  3. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

btw idk if you know but autoclicker is safer than double click, double clicking is too constant cps and it will probably get u banned unlike autoclicker which you can set a range between your cps values
  4. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

i would use vape lite but i play on lc and when i close it my lc crashes so using vape lites autoclicker is not an option for me sadly
  5. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

wdym?
  6. Virox

banned on minemen whth these settings.

how can you double click? is it with a macro and if yes how do you make it?
  7. Virox

MantheClicker Suggestion

Would like to see hide feature for MantheClicker exactly like in Vape Lite where you simply bind a keybind to hide it, can be very nice and useful.
  8. Virox

banned on minemen whth these settings.

8-13 autoclicker I promise you won't get banned on any server no matter what, gl
  9. Virox

autoclicker

and what about 8-13?
  10. Virox

autoclicker

@rofl do you have any recommendation?
  11. Virox

Weird question

Use a reliable vpn and you can check in google whats your ip to see if it actually changed. I recommend nordvpn just find free accounts of it online and ur good
  12. Virox

Weird question

Finally someone that understands and sadly there is no current solution for this (atleast not that I am aware of) but you can use mantheclicker
  13. Virox

Weird question

You don't understand what i'm saying. If you get frozen you will obviously need to delete the client from your pc and then go get screenshared by staff. The problem is when you delete it lunar client crashes and you will get banned because you logged out while frozen
  14. Virox

Weird question

I mean if you get frozen you will have to delete it before you go in ts, once you will delete it your lc will crash and then that would be logging out whilst frozen and will result in a ban
  15. Virox

Weird question

But if you get frozen you gotta delete it from your pc and when u will delete its gonna close and crash lc