4. VaperWannaBe

is there a way to bypass hypixel xray prevention in uhc

nope but i think there is one client that can
  5. VaperWannaBe

Why my kill aura dont work

Tell me settings that ka work
  6. VaperWannaBe

Something is wrong

Is it me or everyone on hypixel is VERY STRONG vape does nothing on noobs , and i use the same settings like before , idk i strongly believe something is wrong
  7. VaperWannaBe

A

you dont need to hack with that ms
  8. VaperWannaBe

Some Questions

1.What no rotate is ? And if is good to use on my main ? 2. On AC use BlockHit yes or no and why ? 3. Which is better animations for 1.8.9, Orange 1.7 or Old Animations Mods. 4. How can i see the borders ingame cause i cant. (Thanks for your time only serious replies if its possible ty)
  9. VaperWannaBe

Vape v3 Bhop Settings Not Easy Banned

I want some bhop settings that are easy banned on hypixel ty And also what is the toggle button ty .
  10. VaperWannaBe

I want your HELP

thanks
  11. VaperWannaBe

I want your HELP

client !
  12. VaperWannaBe

I want your HELP

Please tell my some 1.8.9 clients that vape bypass !!
  13. VaperWannaBe

NEW HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE !!!!

So yea before 5 minutes i join into hypixel and i join into an sw game without vape and i saw that for a sec i thought that i did not check the antibot while i had the nametags on but i remember that i did not inject vape , this is the new watchdog thing:
  14. VaperWannaBe

Hitboxes / Suggestion

Hitbox is a very useful feature but you need to add o mode that when u hold the correct item its working not all the items because when u dig down you hit the player with the pickaxe i dont want that , i only want to use when i hold the sword etc. Thanks .