Recent content by Vapers

1. V

Critical on Hypixel

Im not 100% sure if it'll bypass but wouldn't recommend it for closet cheating or cheating on your main Stick to reach at 3.3 Aim assist and autoclicker if on ur main
  2. V

Question

Unfortunately no, Vape has a rule of 1 person per account. They will know if you do this if u change HWID and IP a lot so don't do it. I'd recommend waiting until you have the money each and buy your own separate accounts to not get permanently locked. :D TL;DR: No. You will get locked out.
  3. V

Good settings for 70-87 ms?

Would be better if targeting specific server as mineman could ban for 3.1 while hypixel 3.5 but generally Reach 3.1 - 3.2/3.3 Aim assist Horizontal: 3.1 FOV: 107 Range 4.1 Autoclicker 8-13 Velocity Horizontal: 93 Vertical: 100 Chance: 90 Render: Optional but nametags and ESP
  4. V

Vape lite on Hypixel

No and it isn't necessary the chances of getting banned by the bot without Killaura are really low.
  5. V

vertical velocity help

No, it means keep it at 100%
  6. V

Deleting file

Vale lite deletes itself (the executable file) once closed if the option is checked. They want that in vape v3 too
  7. V

help me

No one can fix that for you The best anyone can do with that info is ask are the modules on properly. https://vape.gg/contact For actual support use link above.
  8. V

Reach and velocity blantant settings?

Reach: 5.9 - 6.0 H: 0 V: 0 Chance: 100
  9. V

How to use Search?

You can't use search in hypixel UHC They have an anti xray plug in for it. You can still find stuff like sugar cane or pumpkins etc
  10. V

My Vape v3 Settings

Misplace uses lower slider, you haven't used any reach due to it being 3.0, I recommend no misplace or change to 3.2
  11. V

Vape v3 vs Vape lite

They most likely can't if you don't toggle blatant mode. You do realise you CAN vape LITE Lifetime though
  12. V

Vape v3 vs Vape lite

You can get vape lite permanent. It bypasses screenshares better for recording. The server side bypass is pretty much same. Vape lite is lightweight.
  13. V

Vape v3 vs Vape lite

Buy lite permanent then its not a lot more than v3
  14. V

Ban PvPTemple

Max settings can be banned did u mean bypass? 6 block reach Max aimassist 0 velocity Easy ban
  15. V

Kill count vs players in sidebar...?

I don't think it's really hypixel. It might be a copy because Vape doesn't have that feature. I dont think anyone's made a mod that counts kills and tallies them to a sidebar. I assume it's a cracked server with the hypixel pit map so it gets players .