Recent content by VapeHealthBenefits

1. VapeHealthBenefits

Hypixel banned

true, the only reason im surprised now is cause i never in a million years expected those incompetent rodents to take it this far with the ac updates, especially so fast after all the nothingness we have seen in the past
  2. VapeHealthBenefits

Hypixel banned

well im fucking surprised my guy, cause its hypixel after all🤣
  3. VapeHealthBenefits

Hypixel banned

mate all your waffle is just a counter argument to an argument i wasnt even trying to make, my point is ur coming here acting like some arrogant all knowing fucking wise wizard like 'oh yeah you guys shouldve known' as soon as people get banned for small amounts of reach after it being safe FOR...
  4. VapeHealthBenefits

Hypixel banned

yes but things like hitboxes or high reach are blatant, if you think 3.4 reach is blatant with 100+ ms go specsavers mate
  5. VapeHealthBenefits

Hypixel banned

wym acting like its safe? its been undetected on hypixel for years (i just got banned as well btw around the time you guys are saying)
  6. VapeHealthBenefits

NameTags minimum distance

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: There is already a setting for max distance but would be nice if there was a min distance too so you dont have to manually toggle off nametags in fights where they cause too much clutter on screen Video Reference (Not required):
  7. VapeHealthBenefits

OUTDATED

Honestly have no clue, I don’t even know if it does anything but a friend of mine used it so I decided to toggle it on at some point to test and never turned it off I guess Now that I think about it jitter would only fuck with my aim if it did anything
  8. VapeHealthBenefits

OUTDATED

OUTDATED
  9. VapeHealthBenefits

NameTags health display in HP

preference, customization, just like the text GUI options that got added last update. i personally prefer HP values a lot more and there are others who do too
  10. VapeHealthBenefits

whatever
  11. VapeHealthBenefits

For sure
  12. VapeHealthBenefits

Dont bother commenting since the entire forum knows you dont actually use vape anyway
  13. VapeHealthBenefits

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Would be nice to have the option to change NameTags displayed health form to HP instead of hearts. I think this would be a nice addition especially for Hypixel players. Video Reference (Not required):