Recent content by Unicorn

1. U

vape client exposed

Are you retarded? You can literally google what themida is and find out its software protection used to prevent cracks and reverse engineering.
  2. U

Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC

Good luck with life, you’re one of the few people on these forums that isn’t a psychopath so you should go far.
  3. U

anticheat?

Hence me providing an alternative
  4. U

Hits not registering?

Yeah I’ve been compiling evidence to send to the German government.
  5. U

fix hypixel lagback?

They would need to fix the spaghetti code that their network is running on or remove 1/2 the games.
  6. U

fix hypixel lagback?

They won’t want to force everyone to move to 1.20, they’ll kill their player base.
  7. U

anticheat?

Depends on if they block / commands. If not you can probably go through all the anticheats and see if the / command works for it. You can also try checking transactions.
  8. U

Hits not registering?

Yes he is well known for subverting hypixel players to convert them to gamester players so he gets better clips
  9. U

Hits not registering?

This is actually a psyop carried out by haze to get people to buy his clients you should use 4 block on hypixel.
  10. U

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

You don’t understand what racism is if you’re calling me racist. I don’t believe that being Chinese makes you inferior. I believe being a communist makes you inferior.
  11. U

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

If you’re not a commie stop defending commies.
  12. U

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

Then stop being commies.
  13. U

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

I’m being anti communist, there’s a difference.
  14. U

vape无法保存配置怎么办?

Commie detected.
  15. U

PIA VPN

Most likely. Don’t forget you’re using a node hosted by someone you have no information on though.