Recent content by TuPapa

1. T

Client Recommendation

Salwyr client
  2. T

What is Hycraft's anticheat like and what are some good settings? (blatant/ closet)?

Bro what the fuck is that server. Your anticheat is OldVulcan
  3. T

AYUDA CONFIGURACIONES DE Ghostly

AC: 9 - 15 Reach 3.03 - 3.13
  4. T

Can Vape V4 be installed on other pvp clients?

Other than that couldn't it be, something like a J3 Ultimate, CM Pack, Mada clie.
  5. T

Can Vape V4 be installed on other pvp clients?

Any way to install vape v4 on a client other than badlion client, lunar client, feather client, labymod? I would like to install it on notroclient or another client that I like.
  6. T

help with Universocraft config (A LITTLE BLATANT)

Depending on your ping I can give you a good configuration. And you can never win a 2vs1 if people are good vape gives you steroid not magic powers.
  7. T

OMEGACRAFT AND UNIVERSOCRAFT CONFIG

Do not use this reach in arenapvp you will be banned after a certain period of time.
  8. T

VAPE V4 SYNC

Why are the configurations not saved even if I press "sync", I restart and the configuration is still not saved, this is in the vape v4.
  9. T

How do I so that the post I have read does not appear that it was read by mistake I gave everything to mark and now I am too confused

I do not understand English well, I speak mainly Portuguese, my English is very basic and google translator translates it to shit, in case I mistakenly read the entire "settings" forum and now I want to undo what I did so that it appears as if it never no post would have read it
  10. T

How do I so that the post I have read does not appear that it was read by mistake I gave everything to mark and now I am too confused

The title, if someone can help me, it would be appreciated I am lazy to open another account from 0 for a foolish thing I did
  11. T

Settings for HCF And KitMap(?

Does anyone know a configuration for HCF and Kitmap on all servers to bypass?
  12. T

Any way to install "VAPE V4" on another pvp client other than "Lunar, Badlion, Labymod"?

The vape v4, serve in lunar, badlion wtf what do you say
  13. T

My hypixel settings (i use this settings 1+ year and not get ban) 140-200 ms

Have you noticed improvements when combing ?, because the reach is a little low