Recent content by Tonycola

1. T

Guys how can i close vape lite’s antiobs

As u know,lite will render esp,nametags to ur screen not in-game,so that they can bypass obs game recording but its makes me fps very low like normal120FPS,but when renders on,its goes to 41FPS
  2. T

Is vape lite can bypass paladin and echo today?

Is vape lite can bypass paladin and echo today?
  3. T

How time will vape change the aim to smoothaim?

Well but i can see the vape aimassist,if you are a good pvper that will be easy to catch
  4. T

vape‘s aim are not smooth aim so when vape aim,its very looks like robot are aim,and maybe you will get ban in some private servers
  5. T

Some private servers Also its just a suggest
  6. T

Thats worse Using larger hitboxes is better than using lower aim settings (wish one day manthe update smooth aim)
  7. T

Vape aim cannot be anticheat detected but its easy to caught by human When vape aim,its looks like very hard , dont like its yourself aim And some of players will record the game videos and send them to admin, this may let u account banned
  8. T

vape v5

May when earth die LOL i think v5 will never update
  9. T

Is anyway fly in hypixel with no ban?

Is anyway fly in hypixel with no ban? i dont wanna my account get ban too fast If you have the way,share it to me Thx
  10. T

How time will vape update?

But i using Killaura legit in hypixel seems its cannot work very good its detectable even i using very low settings And for blatant its cannot bypass any(i think) servers its all can be detect so i wanna ask for updates If i using hacker client and cannot beat Stronger than me why i have reason...
  11. T

Means maybe i only can using this version until my life end?
  12. T

Just ask,i think vape is too old and hasnt bypass much servers so i wanna vape update
  13. T

Guys is the Criticals Anti-Cheat mode must using with killaura switch mode?

14. T