Recent content by togleXD

1. togleXD

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

YEa btw DO NOT USE THESE SETTINGS NOW LOOL
  2. togleXD

All hypixel vape users:

gg?
  3. togleXD

add rod aimbot on lite

it's there v3, and it's not exactly "blatant" so why not add it on lite? can't see anything wrong with it :>
  4. togleXD

Slower scaffold on lite

tried this on elgot, and i completely agree. it's way too blatant. it should defo be adjustable imo
  5. togleXD

Togle's Vape Lite Settings - Hypixel || XRAY || Practice || Undectable || UHC

i still bhop on my 13 star account
  6. togleXD

Ive used max aim assist idk why u got banend doesn't matter tho idrc
  7. togleXD

nope i've use aimassist on mmc ef gupwregft9 o3ei9[bh
  8. togleXD

just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and...

just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and will work just fine. maybe increase APS to whatever you want, it works just fine
  9. togleXD

.... i don't know what to say to this just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can...

.... i don't know what to say to this just use keepsprint bhop and ka that's all u need. you can use the default settings for all and will work just fine.
  10. togleXD

togle#4882

togle#4882
  11. togleXD

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

not all heroes wear capes and yet it's still got 100s of uses
  12. togleXD

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/togles-vape-lite-settings-hypixel-xray-practice-undectable-uhc.7477/#post-38450