Recent content by Thuggyd4

1. Thuggyd4

Am i valid?

oh and i'm gay, and whatever they call jerking off to family members
  2. Thuggyd4

Am i valid?

ive had a woman offer her child to me as collateral for crack, ive made a prostitute cry by giving her drugs but refusing to have sex with her, and when i was in prison, i saw a man suck another mans dick for a honey bun. the list goes on
  3. Thuggyd4

best settings for lunar network?

Thank you sexy, i always see you helping out here on the forum, it's rare to see that on here
  4. Thuggyd4

best settings for lunar network?

Anyone know good and safe settings for lunar network that won't get me banned?
  5. Thuggyd4

Saving config doesn't work

When i try to save my config after i have put all the settings and stuff, it doesn't save, even when i press save to save the enabled modules and i also turn on Auto Load states, but still it doesn't work
  6. Thuggyd4

Good legit settings for hypixel

thank you! Know any good aim assist settings as well?
  7. Thuggyd4

Good legit settings for hypixel

I know this has been asked a million times before, but when i try settings that other people recommend they are often bad, I just need some good legit settings for hypixel so i can play on my mvp+ main, like good aimassist and stuff
  8. Thuggyd4

Is vapev4 worth it?

yeah i bought it, i aren't scared of getting banned, i use it on my mvp+ acc as well
  9. Thuggyd4

Is vapev4 worth it?

I got vape lite, but i was thinking about buying vapev4 but is it worth it? or should i just keep using vape lite