Recent content by TheHashMash

1. T

I accidentally turned on timer 1.07 for 5 mins before realising will I be banned? (Hypixel)

So basically I was toggling some reach on hypixel and somehow I put on timers and I only realised at the end of the game when I looked at text gui. I have turned it off is there a chance I can still be banned cause I just got unbanned so I'd actually be so pissed to be banned again.
  2. T

How can I avoid getting a boosting ban on hypickle bedwars

I see, my teammate was pretty blatant (legit aura, bhop) but I only played 2 games with him so is that enough for a boosting ban or could that be written off as a coincidence?
  3. T

How can I avoid getting a boosting ban on hypickle bedwars

As the title says are there any ways I can lower the chance if not basically prevent a boosting ban if I play with a semi blatant teammate in bedwars? (I'm closeting with 3.2-3.35 reach). I've seen someone say to reparty but idk if that actually does anything.
  4. T

What settings should I use for bedwars/survival games and pvp on Hypixel? I have 30-40ms

any aim assist u want maybe 95 100 100 velo and altho like jack said you can use 3.1 - 3.2 imo for 30ms I think 3.05 - 3.15 is better but that is js me.
  5. T

Need semi legit settings that wont flag for bw/sumo duels hypixel 150+ MS

Normally I'll use about 3.1-3.3 reach at 200ms so u could go that since u only want semi legit or u could tone it down to 3.25. Aim Assist is wtvr but i usually use my fov as the angle. You can use legit scaffold for bw and to look semi legit keep it around 120ish. Use Esp for bw too.
  6. T

Are these settings safe for now and also for future hypixel banwaves?

I know I was just being sure as I'd prefer to stay ban free.
  7. T

Are these settings safe for now and also for future hypixel banwaves?

Given the banwave that happened a week or so ago which got my main 30day'ed I've decided to play much safer but I'd still like to know about these settings and if they're fine. ESP - Skeleton Aim Assist - Both speeds at 4, 77 angle (my fov) Reach (possibly but probably not) - 3.0/3.1 Also is...
  8. T

I have 200-250ms and I am wondering if my reach settings are detectable/safe.

Well unfortunately it wasn't cuz I got banned bruv I can send proof if you need I was using AA and ESP both undetectable. Not to mention at least 50+ people that have all got banned using relatively safe settings. Also I'm assuming that maybe bw players report more than sw players irdk, but...
  9. T

Hypixel banned

Yh I got banned too today bruh 3.3-3.5 aim assist esp no velo
  10. T

Is this a reliable site for purchasing alts?

Yes I got from there using their eldorado store because their website only takes crypto. Acc was as it said and their support on disc is rlly good too.
  11. T

alr bet, I'm a high level not sure if that impacts anything but it adds smth. Also how long have u been on thoise settings for?
  12. T

I decided to up muy settings to 3.3 -3.5 ik its risky but its not watchdog detectable and staff likely wont ban right?
  13. T

Hey guys I made a post a few days back but I want to know if my new settings are safe just to be sure. I am using 3.2-3.4 reach which I know isn't super safe but like the title says I avg around 220ms so I am curious as to what u guys think.
  14. T

I think watchdog is watching me.

Ah ok cool, is it safe to still you the settings I am and also do you know how long it takes for watchdog to stop watching me? Edit: on a seperate account I still get the watchdog so maybe its just always there.