Recent content by TheAtomicPunk

1. T

killaura settings for hypixel

I need a blatant killaura config with with blockhit that doesn't rubberband me every second. What works?
  2. T

Timer: what will get me flagged on hypixel?

What does hypixel flag to do with timer? would 1.1 be okay? would 1.05 be okay? would 0.1 be okay? whats hypixel like with timer?
  3. T

(HELP) I need undetectable bhop settings for Hypixel Megawalls!

yeah i figured, i remember using anticheat A for like a second as a joke and i just got fucking banned instantly
  4. T

Does criticals work on hypixel?

I saw people using it mid last year but i havn't seen anyone using it recently. Did it get patched?
  5. T

(HELP) I need undetectable bhop settings for Hypixel Megawalls!

u trolling or does this actually work
  6. T

What are the highest settings that you can use for Hitboxes and Reach on hypixel without watchdog flagging you?

thanks! does it check hitboxes? and if not what does ncp block?
  7. T

What are the highest settings that you can use for Hitboxes and Reach on hypixel without watchdog flagging you?

I normally use 3.4 reach and .33 hitboxes. But ive seen people use hitboxes set to things like 2 and reach to 3.6. Is this safe? What is the highest i could possiply go without watchdog flagging me?
  8. T

How do i config velocity to take no knockback at all?

I thought it would be as simple as turning everything to 0% but that hasn't worked. How do i config it to take no knockback?