Recent content by ThatDonutGuy

1. ThatDonutGuy

Possible payment?

I think you forgot your translator there, but yep they're fast
  2. ThatDonutGuy

Autoclicker not working?(on hypixel)

Oh too much research lol But yep if u got some advice alr then everything is fine! :)
  3. ThatDonutGuy

Possible payment?

Faster than expected ok nice to know
  4. ThatDonutGuy

Autoclicker not working?(on hypixel)

If it seems to keep bugging (u werent very understandable tbh lol), may you send a ss of your settings?
  5. ThatDonutGuy

Is It Possible To Get Vape Using Amazon Giftcard? If yes, how do I pay?

May take around 2-4 days max, but normally under a day should be good
  6. ThatDonutGuy

Sprint isn't showing up.

No, it's just hidden for now but it can be removed any time soon
  7. ThatDonutGuy

Sprint isn't showing up.

You can't. Vape isnt a blatant client and will never show itself as blatant, these modules will be permanently removed someday Manthe said that if you bought vape for blatant modules you can ask to get your money back
  8. ThatDonutGuy

Yes sorry for using his identity to make a 3rd party program, if any hypixel staff wanna contact...

Yes sorry for using his identity to make a 3rd party program, if any hypixel staff wanna contact me for proofs they can do so, but it's rly not the real player under that name. Sorry about it.
  9. ThatDonutGuy

Is It Possible To Get Vape Using Amazon Giftcard? If yes, how do I pay?

Also i was jk for the part i said i would call u retard, I try to never do so cause i have at least some respect :)
  10. ThatDonutGuy

auto hotbar

They have inventory checks, so thats why i said to not use 5 lol I think you shouldn't go under 30 for sure, maybe higher, idk since I put my delay to still look legit enough
  11. ThatDonutGuy

auto hotbar

Ohh nice Any delay works, I think I use around 70, but feel free to increase or decrease it, as long as u don't put 5 ur safe
  12. ThatDonutGuy

ESP invisibles

For now use NameTags and make a bug report about it I didn't even know there was an option for that tbh, it never worked for me so I keep using NameTags & Trajectories
  13. ThatDonutGuy

i cant l inject vapev4 with lumar client

The way it injects might be different depending on the user's pc. Some need to use sort of injecting guides, others have no issues Basically what Gab and Projazz said should do the work on any client (lunar, pure forge...)
  14. ThatDonutGuy

Would you rather

Pov: you don't have a dad Wait lemme call one of my friends he will virtually click on the first option so everything'll be fine
  15. ThatDonutGuy

auto hotbar

Are you sure your preset is selected? Also make sure you really have the items in your inventory (dumb thing but why not) Also if you were doing tests in creative try in survival If you have any details that could help solve your issue, like a screenshot of your whole module settings, your...