Recent content by Terav0x

1. T

[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

is this still valid?
  2. T

what does aps do for ka

why wouldn't it
  3. T

what does aps do for ka

ahh its just smth in pit which works better with higher cps - is there an issue if I use my autoclicker cps on KA?
  4. T

what does aps do for ka

what does attack per second imply and how do different values affect KA also can I use autoclicker with ka?
  5. T

VAPE V4 HYPIXEL CONFIGS FOR LESS POPULAR MINIGAMES

what exactly isn't safe? the only aspect different from your configs is the higher reach right?
  6. T

VAPE V4 HYPIXEL CONFIGS FOR LESS POPULAR MINIGAMES

@IncognitoDoge are these settings for pit safe? (250 ping) also would the KA be safe if I used a staffchecker?
  7. T

Can i increase the render distance for render modules?

When I play bedwars I want to always be able to see where the other players are located but my nametags and chams only render when the players are relatively close to me, I have nametags on unlimited distance in its settings.
  8. T

Can I use KA on Hypixel Pit?

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use KA in the hypixel pit when in mid, I feel like this could be harder for staff to detect than a usual gamemode and atlas also isn't in pit. What are the chances of me getting banned using it and what are some good settings.
  9. T

how velocity works

so is it safe to use blatant mode on a main?
  10. T

What does the 0 mean next to velocity in text gui?

What does the 0 mean next to velocity in text gui?
  11. T

What config could I use with the lowest chance to get banned?

thank you so much :) so there is like no chance of me getting banned on my main using these? (sorry I'm paranoid and need extra reassurance <3)
  12. T

can I use manual or auto blockhit in autoclicker on main ACC? I play pit so its less blatant I guess
  13. T

are these configs still valid?
  14. T

alright thank you :) so i basically wont get banned with velo and 3.1-3? also what velo percentages
  15. T

I know this probably defeats the purpose but I'm wondering what config settings I could use with the lowest chance of getting banned without diminishing returns. Is this even possible? for some more info I main the hypixel pit and I play on 240ms