Recent content by SussyPotion

1. SussyPotion

are forum and vape accounts seperate?

kinda worried i'll get termed by vape for sharing accounts when someone hacked it (which im not trying to)
  2. SussyPotion

RAM Allocation

How much ram more ram is needed to allocate to Feather/Badlion I allocated 4.5GB to both when injected is that too much? enough? lmk plzzz thank you
  3. SussyPotion

Hypixel "Legit" settings

is it safe to use these settings on 30-35 ping the day you get unbanned after a 30 day ban
  4. SussyPotion

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

oh i'm fucked if i get banned then, thanks for the help ;3
  5. SussyPotion

so none of those settings will flag? even on 80 ping with fakelag? watchdog won't come for me? i'm 100% safe? even if i get staffed?
  6. SussyPotion

lengthy question but i play on 30-35 ping on hypixel if i use reach 3.1-3.15 100 chance velo 92 100 100 chance autoclicker 12-16 extra random (settings recommended for 30-40 ping range) if i use fakelag and make my ping up to 80-90 will my chances of being banned be decreased?
  7. SussyPotion

banned on closet settings

i highly doubt it, but i'll consider this when i question him about it to be honest i feel like it was the velo that got me banned i'm on low ping so i think it's safe to use the same settings but ping spoof to 80 so it's less of a chance to get banned unless hypixel updated their anticheat...
  8. SussyPotion

i did not a friend gave me an alt to play on they don't touch java
  9. SussyPotion

alright, i should wait till tonight or tomorrow right?
  10. SussyPotion

it got denied after an hour and 12 minutes idk if that's still an auto deny
  11. SussyPotion

i'm convinced hypixel updated their anticheat or something
  12. SussyPotion

i didn't know what to put for my reason
  13. SussyPotion

i'll appeal since i know i haven't used anything blatant or anything that might flag according to https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/final-v4-lite-config-for-1-7-1-8-servers-2022.36393/