Recent content by Strapped

1. Strapped

hypixel is ass

also idc about looking legit or not, as long as i last a long time with these settings then it's all gucci
  2. Strapped

hypixel is ass

@IncognitoDoge can u get me good ka settings for sw? I've seen people use 4.1 and last for over a year without a single ban, is that luck or are staff on sw that bad?
  3. Strapped

bw settings

hypixel obviously
  4. Strapped

bw settings

I need settings that I'll use for bw only. I want smth that'll last me long while remaining semi blatant. my ping wanders around 160 ms sometimes dropping to 150
  5. Strapped

Hypixel settings

Its safe for all gamemodes except ranked sw because staff spec there Here are some rsw settings from IncognitoDoge since I don't know much about rsw AutoClicker: 16 - 20 Reach: 3.00 - 3.2 Velocity: 90, 100, 100 IMPORTANT: If you get to diamond turn reach to 3.1 and velocity to 95 If you...
  6. Strapped

Hypixel settings

...Not sure if you thought that was an amazing reply but you just proved my point. You get banned on your main for using blatant settings..you buy a new account and use the same settings you got banned with. Stupidest monkey I've seen.
  7. Strapped

bedwars settings

..... how that doesn't even make sense the lowest you can get a db+ rn is 600 please explain how you can get it for 200 so i can save myself some money LOL
  8. Strapped

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

I'm pretty sure 4-4.25 worked yesterday for me pretty well
  9. Strapped

Ay, Reach is capped at 4.25 not 3.75 And no velo flags. You can bypass with 0 0 until a gamemaster sees you, Watchdogshit doesn't detect anything in the combat category. Depends on how obvious you are
  10. Strapped

Hypixel settings

You're crying about getting banned and you're this brainless? no wonder you got banned straight away LOL "3.8 3.9 reach don't get u banned" Give it some time and i would like to see you in a few weeks with that same energy brainless monkey.
  11. Strapped

will my sumo settings get me staffed?

Blatant if they fight someone that gets them on the edge, but that never happens because they auto dodge anyone with good stats. So that's basically impossible
  12. Strapped

Don't see the need to use storage esp, maybe add something useful like nametags or smth else (that's just my opinion tho) side note:u should probably mention what the gui key is. took me a while to find it. but great config regardless
  13. Strapped

will my sumo settings get me staffed?

Not all people use vape to get a huge ws, There's a thing that's basically a bot that dodges good people and auto pvps while having fences. I know alot of people that use that to get huge ws without the risk of getting banned.
  14. Strapped

Hypixel settings

The more you speak the more you prove to me that you're retarded. First of all, I'm not sure if you have shit eyesight but the thread asked for "main account closet settings" and you're providing him with 3.8-3.9 reach. Second of all, You said in the other post you got banned on your main, and...
  15. Strapped

need legit setting for mmc

I don't use much aimassist but here Horizontal speed: 4 Vertical speed: 2 fov 70 distance 4.8 (you can do anything as long as u don't make it above 10 speed)