Recent content by spongebobmeboy

1. spongebobmeboy

Unable to buy vape v4??? (NVM SOLVED USED MY BRAIN)

Yea prepaid gift cards got like nerfed heavy cant buy nun with them no more. I bought vape with one back in like 2021. Now you cant even buy games like i tried to buy cod mw3 with it and it wouldnt go thru
  2. spongebobmeboy

shorten some module names

I think we should have an option in the text gui to turn off the suffix because i feel like the text gui lacks customization that the rest of the client has, like to be able to make everything lowercase, to be able to scale up the watermark so that the modules arent just as big etc
  3. spongebobmeboy

solved

Bro gonna get 12 dollars for it
  4. spongebobmeboy

godbridge setting for hypixel ?

On hypixel it should be fine the undetectable modules means that it can be detected server side. It all depends on the anticheat
  5. spongebobmeboy

only ogs remember this

Free cheats bro 😂😂😂
  6. spongebobmeboy

is fake lag detected on hypixel

False flags on verus for ka but besides that i think most servers cant detect it
  7. spongebobmeboy

Vape QOL

Being able to bind things with multiple binds, for example my gui bind is rctrl + right arrow. Can help in screenshares even tho ur prolly gonna get caught with v4 anyways and it's also useful if you wanna toggle up but don't wanna accidentally press it
  8. spongebobmeboy

QUESTION BEFORE BUYING

I bought it just to have fun and mess around 2 years ago and i still use it quite a lot even for more than just messing around so yea i say i got my moneys worth
  9. spongebobmeboy

need a legit config for mmc boxing

Ac can be 11-16 extra+ Aa is preference but its better not to go over the slider Dont use reach if your legit cheating U can have hitselect on active if you like it i dont really use it because i know how to hitselect U can use jump reset velo around 20-35% chance You could find a config for...
  10. spongebobmeboy

How Do I Enable Blanted Mode

For me it didnt work if i binded it but i could turn it on from the gui
  11. spongebobmeboy

Vape injecting into badlion creates a white screen when I open it

Feather is basically forge so ya ive used vape on 1.8 and 1.12 feather
  12. spongebobmeboy

safewalk on mmc

Yep
  13. spongebobmeboy

Does autoclicker BlockHit Bypasses Hypixel and minemen ?

all it does is blockhit so yes it bypasses, i would recommend u learn how to blockhit instead of using that though
  14. spongebobmeboy

Anyone got useful macros?

Fishing rod is helpful for uhc but i dont really use it Ig snowballs/eggs for skywars if u can do that idk what else it can be used for besides commands
  15. spongebobmeboy

1.18 Vape

Use viaforge mod i think on 1.12.2 or somethin