Recent content by SopSop

1. S

Does Lunar have client-side anticheat?

So I can use Vape V4 with lunar and nothing will happen?
  2. S

Does Lunar have client-side anticheat?

Can I use vape V4 with Lunar client and are there any dangers?
  3. S

Is there anything I should be aware of?

I haven't used Vape Client for a pretty long time and I am returning back with the badlion client with vape injected, Did Hypixel update their anti-cheat or did badlion? I removed the badlion anti-cheat by the way and is there anything I should know, I am only planning on using the autoclicker only.
  4. S

HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE

Any confirmation if this is true or false? and will i get banned if i use 3.2 - 3.4 reach autoclicker 9.8 - 13.6 hitbox 0.05 velocity horizontal 93 chance 90. detectable or nah (ping 165 - 250)
  5. S

RMB autoclicker not saving

Why not
  6. S

RMB autoclicker not saving

RMB Autoclicker settings not saving except allowed items
  7. S

Best Hitbox settings for hypixel?

u sure i wont get banned?
  8. S

Best Hitbox settings for hypixel?

Best legit hitbox settings for hypixel?
  9. S

What is the best way to hide Vape V4

I have heard that you can put the client on a USB Flash Drive, and when you get screenshared just self-destruct and remove it?
  10. S

What is the best way to hide Vape V4

I currently don't have money for Vape Lite so can you give me some tips on how to bypass screenshares on Vape V4, and some things i should be aware of?
  11. S

I'm starting to think that sneaking doesn't reduce knockback

I keep seeing tryhards on Hypixel Sumo that have their velocity anyways set to like 20% try to hide the fact they are a using a velocity modifier, sneak for no reason at wrong times just so they wont get banned and seem legit like any moderator cares, also, i have never saw anyone doing shift to...
  12. S

[RELEASE] VAPE V4 BEST 100% UNDETECTABLE HYPIXEL CONFIG

will anti-combo get me banned or nah
  13. S

Will i not get banned if i don't use any options
  14. S

Any options i should enable on the velocity like Anti-Combo water check etc.?
  15. S

If i set it as GodOfGraves said 93% horizontal on 90% chance will i get banned