Recent content by sed

1. sed

anyone have legit settings for bedwars practice on v4?

AC- 10-16 AA- preference Reach- (safe) 3.0 - 3.3 Reach- (semi-blatant) 3.3 - 3.5 Velocity- 90-95% horizontal, 100% vertical
  2. sed

Best AC settings

I'm looking for a general autoclicker settings (medium to high cps) that will bypass on every server I play on. MMC, Munchy, Cave ect. Any suggestions?
  3. sed

mmc settings

is ppclicker better than vapes? or is that just preferance
  4. sed

(UPDATED) Inject V4 Into BLC

holy shit this actually works!! thank you
  5. sed

whats next?

If this is possible then I ageee entirely, it feels exactly like lunar and has NO protection what so ever. Not to mention the free cosmetics and FPS boost included
  6. sed

whats next?

I think its a good concept as Seru said, a smooth motion blur that doesn't disable when you hit F5 is all I request
  7. sed

Vape GUI concept art

Looks really good actually, well done!!
  8. sed

Vape V4 on Badlion Client (LATEST UPDATE)

I'm just scared to use it on decent servers. When v4 was first supported for blc I got almost instant banned on really low settings which otherwise wouldn't get you banned.
  9. sed

I was deciding on buying a new ghost client...

I needed a new client that injected into lunar, since v4 couldn't. Now that it can, you've just saved me $50 and i'll be sticking with vape. Thanks Manthe!
  10. sed

Another Vape Version

well it happened bud ;)
  11. sed

Vape Lite Bypass SS?

12. sed

[OPINION THREAD] Do you prefer Vape Lite, or v3 and why?

Personally, I prefer Vape Lite, It's a cleaner GUI, It doesn't decrease fps as much as v3 It just feels a lot smoother than v3, Especially the aimassist. And I love that it's external, personally. EDIT: I play on servers that screenshare, so vape lite is kind of essential, I quit cheating and...
  13. sed

Vape Settings For Badlion

You replied to it though? smh.
  14. sed

Vape and MultiMC

What's so good about MultiMC? What advantage does it have over the default launcher? Sorry, I've never really heard of this '3rd Party Launcher' before.