Recent content by Secreter68

1. S

Is Phase Safe?

I want to use it in the TNT tournament a tiny bit, what do you guys think?
  2. S

What is the best VPN for hacking

If i'm hacking on accouts that I know will get banned, should I be using badlion with those accounts?
  3. S

how do you save profiles?

Everytime I try to save my profile, I open up V4 again, and none of my settings or modules are saved.
  4. S

What is the best VPN for hacking

Can you guys give me a free one, and a paid one?
  5. S

how to save a profile

bro same, can someone help
  6. S

Is hitbox safe to use?

I need to know. If it is, what setting is safe on it?
  7. S

Semi-Rage / Undetected Settings

A few things; first of all, what are the best settings for auto click, velocity, hit box, reach, that are undetected by watchdog. second, hear me out: I use ghost settings on my main, but I wanna semi rage on Alts for fun. If I get banned, will it IP ban my man? And if so, what can I do to...
  8. S

Badlion vs Lunar

I'm having a problem injecting my Badlion right now, and I have no idea why. I run as administrator from the downloads folder, I have the two boxes checked in the badlion settings, I've reinstalled badlion and redownloaded vape. It always crashes.
  9. S

Badlion vs Lunar

Which is better for injecting vape? Which client is better overall?
  10. S

Badlion Injection

Before you read this, I know vape isn't meant to be injected into badlion, so no hate plz. Whenever I try to inject Vape V4 into Badlion, it crashes. I uninstalled badlion, then reinstalled it. I also redownloaded vape, but it still crashes. And yes, I have debug mode and backup java thing...
  11. S

Badlion

Yes, it was working earlier this morning. All of the sudden, all of my settings for badlion reset and it won't inject anymore. I was playing 1.16.5 with my friends, then switched back to 1.8.9.
  12. S

Badlion

I've been using vape V4 on Badlion for the past day, but it isn't working anymore. Any reasons?
  13. S

FASTPLACE, is it okay to use?

Thanks for the advice! I don't really know what wave screen means tho, what does it mean?
  14. S

FASTPLACE, is it okay to use?

I feel like I've seen so many different opinions with fast place. With 0 tick delay, I can god bridge sometimes with it, and can consistently breezily with it as well. Is it safe to use or not?
  15. S

Hitbox, is it safe?

thanks for the reccomemendation