Recent content by seconb

1. S

does safewalk bypass

title havent used in a while dont want to risk thx heard smth about it causing bans but idk
  2. S

hypixel what will and wont get u banned

3.2 is okay yes autoclicker can be basically whatever u want on hypixel but imo 8-12 is best
  3. S

hypixel what will and wont get u banned

they have anti xray so that doesnt work anyway. ik ur trying to stay legit but u can safely add autoclicker and even reach if u really want to with it being safe to use on a main account
  4. S

Blatant Settings Toggle

i thought u couldnt use backtrack and reach at the same time?
  5. S

Anyone else got false banned?

It's possible that you got unlucky and got manual banned but with how legit you had to have been playing there's no way. Most people are way more blatant than that and are never banned including me (I literally used to toggle 3.8 reach). Send us the exact ban message as sometimes manual bans...
  6. S

DO NOT USE HITBOXES ON HYPIXEL. (Flags now)

I've seen several posts here saying that hitboxes are flagging, and since they're easily detectable, it makes sense. Therefore, if you don't wanna get banned, just use reach. I didn't get banned but I'm just making sure people don't get banned
  7. S

Hypixel Staff Ban

timer bypasses up to 1.07 (i think) but i still wouldnt use it keepsprint works but dont keep it on constantly, toggle it the reach + hitboxes is prolly a big culprit too the hitboxes are way too big also for velo u can get away with 80-80-100 without a staff ban 100%
  8. S

The best config

you are very funny and cool
  9. S

Cheating on Hypixel again after a ban

alright so my main account (over lvl 100 with mvp+ if it makes a difference) was banned for a year. it wasnt related to vape or anything it was a skyblock thing. i wanna buy an mfa acc to use on hypixel but the problem is im worried about an ip ban. my ip does not change even with a router...
  10. S

Best reach for bedwars?

3.2 go up to 3.4 if u need to toggle for a bit but just be careful
  11. S

Hypixel settings

whats with the retarded 18 year old
  12. S

question about minemen ban

🌽
  13. S

Hypixel settings

whats with the corny 13 year old
  14. S

question about minemen ban

agc def cant ss monitors lol autoclicker issue keep it at like 8-12ish aimassist may be an issue depending on ur setting, just watch the vertical speed mainly (if you are hard locking on targets thats blatant)
  15. S

fast scaffold settings

🤡 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<