Recent content by Scamm

1. S

Normal Ka Hitbox

0 APS? Normal ka is not "safe". It's very unlikely to get banned when toggling 3.2 KA rarely but I would just not use it at all if you're actually planning to use it with 7 Angle. Also Silent Aura looks more legit in replays from what I can tell.
  2. S

Chance mode in Reach

What's the difference between Normal and Advanced Chance Mode in Reach? I've seen it for a while but never got it
  3. S

Is KillAura Normal Bannable

It doesn't insta ban but I'm not sure if holding right click with it counts as Autoblock I'd stick to Silent Aura with Blockhit
  4. S

KillAura 180ms

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/meowmeows-blatant-hypixel-config-updated-2023.41753/ Those aura settings are fine but you will get staffed after a while if you keep using it. There‘s no „unnoticed“ killaura
  5. S

Fishing Rod Makro is not working

Sorry to hear!
  6. S

Is 3.2-3.3 reach safe? (Hypixel)

Don‘t listen to people saying 3.1-3.2 is blatant please …
  7. S

Cheststealer

Does Cheststealer still work/is it safe to use?
  8. S

How did it happen why do I have Chinese/Japanese

Can't be he's not using cheststealer
  9. S

How did it happen why do I have Chinese/Japanese

mmc/sumo boxing = parkour, antibot, 3 visual modules and target info. Nice.
  10. S

Hitboxes bans on hypixel?

Happened to me too, it appears that they're detected rn You'll be completely fine using Reach
  11. S

Hey are these good settings

You can use 16-20 ac and set aim assist as high as you need the rest is fine
  12. S

Bedwars Settings main acc

You can set aa to max angle and use any value in it if you need it
  13. S

Main Acc Settings

Victory
  14. S

Main Acc Settings

Yeah I was just saying he CAN toggle to 0%h without getting banned if the guy's about to lose a high streak or whatever
  15. S

Main Acc Settings

According to your understanding of Vape we are years apart, shut the hell up