1. Sanctified

Please help me

Thanks!
  2. Sanctified

Please help me

to fix problems like this
  3. Sanctified

Please help me

I have done that long before this post was made and explored all the main solutions
  4. Sanctified

Please help me

explain why your argument is valid to the situation
  5. Sanctified

Please help me

laptop and the key itself is functional
  6. Sanctified

Balls

Balls
  7. Sanctified

Please help me

if your answer to the situation is telling me what I should have done before the situation began in the first place then your answer is completely invalid, i'll have you know i remember exactly what it was and was completely surprised when the key that i used for it didn't work, it had nothing...
  8. Sanctified

Please help me

and how do i do that if the key for the gui isn't working hmm?
  9. Sanctified

Please help me

then your answer didn't work
  10. Sanctified

Please help me

how do i reinstall, i have deleted and redownloaded if thats what you're asking for
  11. Sanctified

Please help me

is there a way to factory reset vape without going into the vape gui? the problem is that my profiles gui button isnt working and i havent been able to fix it or change profiles without the gui, ive tried every key on the keyboard any suggestions?
  12. Sanctified

Macro's should allow Multi-keybinding

Yes yes i am aware of that but it only functions as far as keybinds and doesnt currently work for macros
  13. Sanctified

Macro's should allow Multi-keybinding

My fingers and muscle memory can only leave so much space on my keyboard for important macros, for this reason i say that multi-keybind functionality should be implemented into the macro section of vape, it could allow for keybinds like pressing two mice buttons and using an item you couldnt fit...
  14. Sanctified

Golden head macro (Hypixel)

I was wondering what the golden head's macro name would be if it does indeed have one, see i would use auto-heal but it can appear quite blatant and macro's are my preference, thank you.