Recent content by sad

1. sad

completely missed that, but I'd assume that because it's not vanilla/forge it isn't recognized as minecraft by vape
  2. sad

If you're trying to use V3 I'd assume it's because V3 relies on forge to run. Also I'd recommend only using an offline version of cheatbreaker on a virtual machine rather than your actual PC as it may not be safe.
  3. sad

V3 Text GUI Color

I'm not the biggest fan of Chroma so I think it'd be nice if there was an option to set the Text GUI color or have it set the same as the GUI color setting from the settings tab
  4. sad

AutoSign

add autosign like the oldschool huzuni one (for chestshops and shit like that because i'm lazy as fuck and this would be useful)
  5. sad

Vape lite

Try allocating more ram, that usually fixes it.
  6. sad

V3 vs V2 Misplace

For the 'timer' I'm pretty he means the Text/Hologram that appears above chests showing the time that it will refill in Skywars
  7. sad

Fire COCK module

LOL +1
  8. sad

New opptions to download vape

+1
  9. sad

Good settings for legit on Hypixel?

You could turn everything up a lot higher and still not get banned, these settings are fine
  10. sad

ItemESP

Not sure if this has been suggested before or not but I think people would find this quite useful
  11. sad

ReachDisplayMod VapeLite

Download ReachDisplay Spoofer
  12. sad

dynamic IP

Use the Ingame Account Switcher mod to switch alts after changing your ip, That'll stop you from having to relaunch your game & re-inject every time you get banned
  13. sad

vape for minecraft windows 10 edition

oh yes <3_<3
  14. sad

Prop Hunt / Hide & Seek ESP

I've seen it in other clients before, if it's not hard to add please do <3
  15. sad

vape for minecraft windows 10 edition

Why doesn't Manthe make Vape for Pocket Edition while he's at it?