Recent content by RotBlauHase

1. RotBlauHase

Percentage of legit and closet-cheating players on Hypixel.

What do you guys think is the ratio of legit and closet-cheating players on the Hypixel Network? Also do you guys think there is a Mod that cheats? Imagine how funny it would be for Manthe to make a Vape Cape (lmao vape cape) and just activate it at April fools for everyone who currently has...
  2. RotBlauHase

AutoTool for Vape Lite

Grow up
  3. RotBlauHase

AutoTool for Vape Lite

I have them both Lite an v4 but Lunar is just better to play with
  4. RotBlauHase

AutoTool for Vape Lite

So yeah, I‘ve been using Vape Lite for Bedwars and since I am naturally bad at the game, I can‘t hotkey to the right tool in time. So my suggestion is to add AutoTool to Vape Lite Thanks Manthe
  5. RotBlauHase

Hypixel Semi-Blatant v4 Settings

Thanks!
  6. RotBlauHase

Hypixel Semi-Blatant v4 Settings

So I would like to have some Semi-Blatant Settings to annoy the heck out of streamers, it shouldnt be too obvious I am cheating for them though, so that means like Killaura, thats kinda legit looking, as if I was lagging... Reference: Does anyone have some settings for me?
  7. RotBlauHase

Can I switch to my Mac and still use Vape Lite?

Yea, we'll try some things, thx
  8. RotBlauHase

He is already using Lunar... Its pretty weird, he is running a stable 60 FPS but sometimes they drop to like 5
  9. RotBlauHase

Well a Refraction Fan lol thx for reply, anyone know any fixes we could do to prevent Frame Drops? Graphics set to bad, enough ram, Lunar client...
  10. RotBlauHase

Well fuck, it isnt for me, but my brothers windows laptop has some srious issues, he has some weird frame drops every now and then, and bc of that he wanted to use mac
  11. RotBlauHase

Because of compatability? Or of HWID?
  12. RotBlauHase

Because of compatability and HWID and stuff... Quick answers please! Thanks
  13. RotBlauHase

Watchdogged in last ban wave

I really got better at legit PvP through using Vape xd I think I will just use it a little bit more, but then I am good and I'll try legit... I learned Speed Bridging by just watching the timing of Vape lol but honestly my settings are so low they don't even matter too much, like reach 3.03-3.09...